We provide a range of information, support and signposting services for Carers in East Kent, by phone, email, online, by text and in person.
We’re open Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm and Tuesday, Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm except bank holidays and between Christmas and New Year when we are closed.
0300 302 0061 Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm
and Tuesday, Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Young Adult Carers Service)
Chat online to a member of our team 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Just click the speech icon bottom right of any page in this website.
Contact (if we’re closed)
Kent County Council Adult Social Care if you or the person you want help for are over 18 years old:
- call 03000 41 61 61 (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- call 03000 41 91 91 (outside of office hours – for emergencies only)
- text relay 18001 03000 41 61 61
- email email@example.com
- visit www.kent.gov.uk/social-care-and-health
- write to Kent County Council Adult Social Care, Victor House County Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ
Write to us at
Carers’ Support East Kent, Innovation House, Discovery Park, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9ND.