Abbie QuinnellAbbie Quinnell

Hi Janet,

Thank you for your post!
I have spoken to you recently in regards to your caring role and support around COVID. I also know how tough it has been for you and your Husband to be supporting you Daughter on your own.
I have just looked on the system and I can’t see that you have registered for a Kent Carers’ Emergency Card. This is a card that you would carry around with you at all times, so if something were to happen to you in an emergency, then emergency services are able to alert next of kin about your absence from the caring role. I can always get one of these forms sent out for you if you are interested.
Also, for further plans for your Daughter, you can always speak to Social Services about the future and what support she would need, you can call them on 03000 41 61 61.

I hope that this has helped and I hope that other Carers’ are able to contribute to help you as well.

Kind regards,