Can you tell us what you think about the current visiting restrictions in our community hospitals?
– Edenbridge District and War Memorial Hospital
– Faversham Cottage Hospital
– Hawkhurst Community Hospital
– Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital, Herne Bay
– Sevenoaks Hospital
– Tonbridge Cottage Hospital
– Victoria Hospital, Deal
– Westview Hospital, Tenterden
– Whitstable and Tankerton Hospital
With COVID-19 restrictions still in place, relatives and carers need to book a timed session to visit their loved one in hospital. We understand that this can be challenging and frustrating, for both visitors and staff.
We’d like to know your thoughts, feelings and suggestions so we can start to review this and provide a better, safer opportunity for families and carers to stay connected.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.