Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Temporarily remote – we are currently working from home due to COVID-19. Possibility of longer-term home working. Requirement to visit the office in East Kent on occasion
Salary: £36,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Services Manager to manage services delivered under contract with the Local Authority. We are a growing not-for-profit organisation that delivers a service which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
As the Senior Services Manager, you will manage the delivery of our information, support and assessment services for people who care for a relative or friend (Carers). We are the leading provider of information and support for Carers across East Kent. We help people find the right support to meet their individual needs. (We do not provide personal care services).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading a team to deliver a high-quality outcome focused service, with a strong focus on customer service and continuous improvement
- Producing and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Meeting and exceeding Key Performance Indicators
- Evidencing contractual and legal compliance
To be successful you will have:
- Experience of managing public sector contracts
- A proven ability to lead teams, drive continuous improvement and develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We encourage and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Please ensure you download and read the Job Description and Person Specification before applying.
To be considered for the role, you will need to submit an up-to-date CV and covering letter including a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your suitability for the role according to the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th January 2021 at midday
Interviews: anticipated week commencing 18th January 2021 (to be held virtually)
No agencies please